The CeramaBake® Jumbo Muffin Pan by Range Kleen Manufacturing, Inc. is perfect for baking delicious, jumbo-sized muffins and cupcakes! Control the ingredients that are used when you bake at home for a healthier lifestyle. This pan is also ideal for making things such as individual portions of meat loaf, breakfast quiche and so much more. We recommend having an extra Ceramabake Jump Muffin Pan on hand for larger batches, so each pan will bake and rise with the same consistency. Reduce clean-up time by utilizing this dish for oven-to-table serving. The neutral white of the Ceramabake® bakeware line is sure to complement every kitchen.
- 5 Year Limited Household Warranty
- Aluminized steel offers durability and even heating
- PFOA & PTFE-FREE
- Only white on white ceramic coated bakeware on the market
- Suitable for any baking temperature
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Nonstick interior ensures premium food release
- Easy to clean, stain-resistant bakeware
- Pan dimensions: 13 3/8"L x 8 11/16" W x 1 ½" H
- Each cup fits jumbo sized baking cup liners
- Curved rims on sides allow for easy handling
- Popular open stock pieces available
- Lower suggested baking temperatures by 25 degrees F and begin checking doneness at the lowest baking time.
- DO NOT STORE baked foods in the bakeware as this may encourage stains over the lifetime of the bakeware.
CeramaBake is a registered trademark of Range Kleen Manufacturing, Inc.
Ceramabake® is easy-to-clean and stain resistant. Clean in dishwasher or clean by hand in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry.
DO NOT STORE baked foods in the bakeware as this may encourage stains over the lifetime of the bakeware.
5 Year Limited Household Warranty - RKMI warrants CeramaBake™ bakeware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser for 5 years from date of original purchase. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. Minor stains and scratches will occur over time with use and are not covered by this warranty. Retain original receipt for warranty coverage.