Bring ease to your canning experience with the large Canning Element for Plug-IN electric ranges. The Canning Element raises large, over-size stock pots up off of stove top. The raised element helps prevent damage to stove top due to trapped heat from oversized stock pots. Additionally, the element also assists in better heat control and air flow underneath large stock pots to assist in the canning process.
Style A Fits most PLUG-IN electric ranges including Admiral, Amana, Athens, Avanti, Bosch, Brown, Caloric, Chambers, Columbus Stove, Crosley, Dwyer, Electrolux, Enterprise, Estate, Frigidaire, Gaffers & Sattler, Galaxy, Gibson, Goodman (Caloric), Hardwick, Inglis, Jenn Air, Kelvinator, Kenmore (prior to 1995 & since 2004), KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Modern Maid, Monarch, Montgomery Ward, Norge, Nutone, O’Keefe & Merritt, Peerless Premier, Perfection, Preway, Roper, Sunray, Tappan, Thermador, Waste King, Welbilt, Whirlpool and White-Westinghouse.
- Contains one Large Canning Element for PLUG-IN Ranges
- Perfect for use with large stock pots
- Element fits on large burner
- Better heat control and air flow underneath large stock pots to assist in the canning process
- Made in Mexico
- Raised element prevents damage to stovetop due to trapped heat from oversized stockpots
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Quality - this means the consumer is getting the same quality, fit and performance as what was on the original appliance when purchased new
- Easy to install
- #1 consumer's choice
- Proper fit of element along with drip pan/bowl prevents a rocking of the element on the drip pan/bowl, therefore preventing cookware from rocking on the stove
- Easy to remove
- Available with Chrome plated drip bowl 102AM7383; with chrome plated drip bowl and counter mats 1621