Did you know you should never pour kitchen fat, oils or grease down the drain? When fat, oil and grease are poured into drainage systems, the FOG (kitchen fat, oils, and grease) congeals and can form blockages in your plumbing system.
Did you know you can responsibly dispose of FOG with Trap The Grease: The Fat Trapper®? Prevent costly plumbing repairs by disposing of your grease properly. Simply pour cooled cooking grease into the bag, seal with white closure tabs and replace the container lid (if using the Trap the Grease container). When the bag is full, simply roll the top and seal with white closure tabs, then discard.
- Includes five replacement bags
- Approximate bag dimensions: 4" L x 3" W x 6.75" H
- Temperature safe to 200˚F
- New! Improved bag style is easier to use and has a better fit
- Can be used with or without container
- Constructed from polyethylene, aluminum, white kraft paper and polypropylene
- Re-sealable and re-closeable
- 2.75 cups (22 ounces) capacity
- Heat and moisture-proof
- Locking bag tab contains FOG and odors between uses
- Pour cooled grease, oil and fat into bag, then store in an out of way area
- 10 quantity bags available 65110 (10 pack)
- Trap the Grease container can be purchased 600-02
Shipping notice: To reduce our impact on the environment, Trap the Grease: Fat Trapper® System Replacement Bags are shipped directly in the packaging box with a label attached. We designed this box to ship without additional packaging to cut down on exterior boxes and interior packaging.
Dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 6.75"H
2.75 cups (22 ounces) capacity
How is this product shipped?
This product is shipped in its original retail box with a shipping label attached, there is no additional packaging to conceal this item. This minimal packaging allows us to reduce our impact on the environment.