With the Taste of Home® 7-Quart Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Grill Lid, you can slow cook all of your family’s favorite recipes from tender, braised short ribs to crusty baked bread, the possibilities are endless. Utilize the Pre-Seasoned Grill lid to grill delicious chicken breasts, hearty steak or savory vegetables. This durable Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is designed for everyday use and is an ideal choice for the home chef. The beautiful Sea Green enameled exterior and stylish White enameled interior paired with the superior heat retention of cast iron make this dish perfect for serving from oven-to-table. The White enameled interior resists sticking and staining and won't retain flavors of foods. The grill lid interior is pre-seasoned with Flaxseed oil and comes ready to use and is oven safe to 400˚F. The custom designed, ergonomic side handles make it easy to transfer this dutch oven and grill lid. Suitable for all cooktops, including induction, this Taste of Home® Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Grill Lid is the perfect addition to your cookware collection. All Taste of Home® products are designed in partnership with and rigorously tested by the Taste of Home test kitchen and are Test Kitchen-approved. Make sure to snag your Taste of Home® Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven with Grill Lid today.
- 7-quart capacity; 14.5 x 11.75 x 6 inches, lid measures 14.5 x 11.75 x 1.25 inches
- Superior heat retention for even cooking and baking
- Custom designed, ergonomic side handles
- Beautiful Sea Green enameled exterior; Stylish White enameled interior resists sticking and staining
- Dual, ergonomic side handles for easy lifting and transferring
- Lid can be used as a grill and is pre-seasoned with flax seed oil
- Enameled Cast Iron coating will not retain flavors of foods
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Great for oven-to-table serving
- Dual purpose lid helps retain moisture and heat when paired with Dutch oven base
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill Lid is oven safe to 400˚F; Dutch Oven base is oven safe up to 750˚F (without lid)
- Taste of Home® Test Kitchen Approved
- Limited Lifetime Household Warranty
Manufactured and distributed under license from RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC by Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. TASTE OF HOME marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC. ©2019 All rights reserved.
Before using for the first time…
Remove all labels, tags, and packaging from cookware. Wash your pan in warm water then dry thoroughly. This removes all manufacturing, packing and shipping dust from your new Taste of Home® Cookware.
- Use medium heat and lower after pan has come up to temperature.
- Add food or liquid to the pan prior to heating.
- Match burner size to pan. Always use the burner that matches most closely with the diameter of your pan.
- DO NOT place hot pans on your countertop. Use a trivet or hot pad.
- Utensils – To avoid scratching the enamel coating, use only wooden silicone or plastic coated utensils in your enameled cast iron cookware. DO NOT use electric mixers or metal utensils.
- ALWAYS use a hot pad or mitt to remove the lid or remove the cookware from the stove top or oven. Handles will get hot with use.
- When using enameled cast iron on a halogen or glass stove, always lift up to remove. DO NOT SLIDE THE COOKWARE ACROSS THE STOVE TOP.
- If you drop the cookware or bang on a hard surface, your cookware may chip or break. If your experience accidental chipping, or with use you see chips in the surface, cover with a touch of cooking oil after teach cleaning before storing. This will prevent rusting. Chipping will not affect the function of your cookware.
- DO NOT bang utensils on the rim of your cookware. This could result in chipping of the enamel.
- Over time handles and knob can become loose if they are not a molded part of your cookware. Check the tightness of the handles or knobs occasionally. Tighten in necessary.
- DO NOT over-tighten, as this can strip the handle or screw.
- NEVER add cold water to a hot pan. You can, however, pre-heat the pan on medium-low for two to three minutes prior to adding room temperature foods and liquids.
- Dutch oven is suitable for use under broiler. DO NOT USE UNDER THE BROILER WITH LID.
- Oven use up to 750˚F.
- DO NOT use on outdoor grills, campfires or in microwave ovens.
- DO NOT heat an empty Dutch oven.
- Let cookware, lids and utensils cool completely before attempting to clean. NEVER fill a hot pan with cold water. DO NOT submerge a hot pan or lid into cold water.
- Wash in warm, soapy water, rinse well and dry. Cast iron is dishwasher-safe. However, because of the weight and the asy of cleaning, hand washing is strongly suggested.
- NEVER USE STEEL WOOL OR HARSH SCOURING POWDERS TO CLEAN YOUR COOKWARE. THIS WILL SCRATCH YOUR COOKWARE.
- To clean tough areas, use a nylon scrubbing pad with soapy water, or soak pan in warm, soapy water for 10 minutes to loosen tough areas. If there is staining on your enamel, soak interior with a solution of bleach and water at a formula of 1 teaspoon of bleach per pint of water for 2 to 3 hours. Rinse and wash well when finished.
- NOTE: Any hard water deposits or spots from excessive heat, nor chipping of the enamel will affect the performance of your cookware.
- To remove stubborn food residue on enameled cast iron, fill the pan with warm water then soak for 15-20 minutes before washing. DO NOT soak the pre-seasoned cast iron grill lid.
- Nylon pads or scrapers may be used to remove food residue; DO NOT use metal pads or metal utensils as these may damage the finish.
- DO NOT SUBMERGE HOT CAST IRON INTO COLD WATER; this could cause your pan to crack or damage the enameled surface.
- Wipe the interior surface of the pan with a rag to remove excess food residue.
- Enameled cast iron does not need to be oiled or seasoned. The pre-seasoned grill lid will need to be oiled and seasoned.
- Oil grill after each cleaning:
- Pour ½ teaspoon vegetable oil on the skillet; use paper towels to coat the interior surface lightly. The surface should appear dark, smooth and there should be no oil residue remaining. Let the pan cool completely before storing.
- To season:
- Pour 1 tablespoon vegetable oil on to the skillet; use paper towels to coat the skillet, oiling the interior, exterior and handle.
- Wipe off excess oil with a fresh paper towel, leaving the skillet lightly greased.
- Heat the oven to 350˚F. Place the skillet upside down on the top rack of the oven for one hour.
- Turn the oven off and wait until skillet is completely cool to remove; then store.
- DO NOT STORE COOKWARE WHILE IT IS WET. This can cause the cast iron to corrode.
Resources for Pre-Seasoned Grill Lid:
How to cook on any stove:
Limited Lifetime Household Warranty | Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. warrants cookware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser. Ceramic and non-stick coating is guaranteed not to peel off under normal household use. Marring of ceramic and non-stick is normal and does not affect the non-stick properties or cookware. To maintain your cookware, we recommend you follow the Use and Care instructions carefully. During this period, Range Kleen Mfg., Inc will repair or replace, at its option, any defective item returned to Range Kleen with original purchase receipt. If the item is out of production, an item of similar value and function will be substituted. Commercial use of this product voids this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty will not cover damage caused by misuse of the product in direct opposition to the supplied use and care. All discoloration, scratches and stains, or other signs of misuse or abuse of the cookware that do not affect the function of your cookware, is not covered under this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.FAQ