Prepare delicious treats for your family and take pride in the beautiful presentation of Taste of Home's® Stoneware. From savory to sweet, you'll love cooking and serving a variety of desserts and foods in your Taste of Home® 2-Piece 9-Inch Stoneware Pie Plate Set. This durable stoneware is designed for everyday use and is an ideal choice for the home baker. The stunning embossed geometric design on the edge of this neutral colored stoneware provides a beautiful presentation backdrop for your pies and desserts, making this baking dish ideal for oven-to-table serving. Serving portion markings can also be found on the edges of the pie plate, taking the guesswork out of serving every time. This beautiful geometric pattern is carried throughout most of the Taste of Home® product lines, adding style and function to the tools in your kitchen. The durable, premium glazed coating of the stoneware is resistant to scratches and abrasions, allowing you to use most utensils for cutting and serving; and it won't absorb odors or flavors of foods. This stoneware dish is suitable for the microwave, oven, and freezer, allowing you to prep in advance and heat as desired. Boasting a beautiful two-tone coloration this stoneware features a White interior and an Ash exterior. The sizable decorative edges make it easy to transfer from oven to table, and the superior heat retention of this stoneware ensures your cooked foods will stay warm on the dinner table. All Taste of Home® products are designed in partnership with and rigorously tested by the Taste of Home test kitchen and are Test Kitchen-approved. Make sure to snag your Taste of Home® Stoneware Pie Plate today.
- Set includes two 9-inch pie plates; Each measures 10.75 x 10.75 x 1.875 inches
- Ideal for oven-to-table serving
- Suitable for oven, microwave and dishwasher use
- Beautiful two-tone coloration: White interior, Ash Gray exterior
- Portion guides on edges guide you to cut even servings every time
- Stunning embossed design adds touch of flair to handles
- Sizable decorative edges create easier handling of hot dishes
- Glazed coating won't absorb odors or flavors
- Freezer safe, allowing you to prepare now and enjoy later
- Taste of Home® Test Kitchen Approved
Before First Use
Remove all labels, tags, and packaging from the cookware. Use a dishcloth and wash stoneware in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thorougly. This removes all manufacturing, packing and shipping dust from your new Taste of Home Stoneware.Use & Care
- Never pour cold water into the hot stoneware. Let the stoneware cool then wash with care as follows:
- Thoroughly wash pan in hot, soapy water to avoid staining.
- Remove stubborn spots with a non-stick abrasive plastic mesh puff or pad.
- DO NOT plunge hot stoneware into cold water.
- DO NOT use steel wool, steel/course scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners.
- DO NOT use on stovetop or any other direct heat sources, including open flames.
- DO NOT use under broiler.
- Suitable for all baking temperatures.
- If frozen, thaw to come to room temperature before placing in a preheated oven. Do not place directly from freezer to oven.
- Dishwasher safe, handwashing recommended.
- Suitable for microwave and freezer use
- Allow stoneware to cool before washing.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
5-Year Limited Household Warranty | Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. promises to replace or exchange for equal value at Range Kleen’s option any Range Kleen stoneware item with defects in material or workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase with original receipt. This warranty does not cover scratching, staining, misuse, abuse or institutional/commercial use. For this warranty to apply the owner must follow the cleaning/care instructions.