Cool your crowd-pleasing baked goods on the Taste of Home® 2-Piece Non-Stick Metal Cooling Rack Set. Constructed of premium non-stick coated carbon steel this cooling rack is durable enough for hefty baked goods such as bread and cakes. This durable cooling rack is designed for everyday use and is ideal for the home baker, and it fits perfectly in our Taste of Home® 18 x 13-inch Non-Stick Metal Baking Sheet. The raised feet of the cooling rack allows for air to circulate underneath baked goods, promoting an even cooling process while the narrow wire grid keeps smaller foods from slipping through. The Ash Gray color of the cooling rack is complementary to modern kitchens. The premium non-stick coating allows for effortless release of foods, making it easy to remove your baked goods such as crusty bread, cookies, or sweet cakes from the cooling rack. With two cooling racks, you can cool twice as many delicious treats. All Taste of Home® products are designed in partnership with and rigorously tested by the Taste of Home test kitchen and are Test Kitchen-approved. Make sure to snag your Taste of Home® 2-Piece Non-Stick Metal Cooling Rack Set today.
- Set includes two cooling racks; featuring 17.5 x 12.5-inch cooling rack surface
- Narrow wire grid keeps smaller foods from slipping through racks
- Cooling rack fits inside our 18 x 13 baking sheet to raise foods up foods for crisper baking
- Non-stick coating ensures quick release and easy clean-up
- PTFE free
- Made of durable non-stick coated steel
- Ash Gray color
- Suitable for dishwasher (hand-washing recommended)
- Suitable for all baking temperatures (not suitable for broiler)
- Taste of Home® Test Kitchen Approved
Manufactured and distributed under license from RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC by Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. TASTE OF HOME marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC. ©2019 All rights reserved.
Before first use:
Use a dishcloth and wash bakeware in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Use & Care
- Do not use sharp knives to cut food in the bakeware. Using wooden, rubber or plastic tools is recommended to help prolong the life of the non-stick coating.
- Do not use abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Never pour cold water into the hot bakeware. Let pan cool then wash with care as follows:
- Thoroughly wash pan in hot soapy water to avoid staining.
- Remove stubborn spots with a non-stick abrasive plastic mesh puff or pad.
- For best results, use only those products which clearly state “safe for cleaning non-stick surfaces.” Do not use steel wool or coarse scouring pads.
- Both interior and exterior finishes can be washed safely in your dishwasher. However, regular exposure to the concentrated dishwasher detergent will dull the finish and shorten the life of the non-stick finish; we therefore recommend washing by hand.
5-Year Limited Household Warranty
Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. promises to replace or exchange for equal value at Range Kleen’s option any Range Kleen Basics bakeware item with defects in material or workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase with original receipt. This warranty does not cover scratching, staining, misuse, abuse or institutional/commercial use. For this warranty to apply the owner must follow the cleaning/care instructions.