Seasons Greasings, Range Kleen fans!
Did you know you should never pour kitchen fat, oils or grease down the drain? When fat, oil and grease are poured into drainage systems, the FOG (kitchen fat, oils, and grease) congeals and can form blockages in your plumbing system.
Did you know you can responsibly dispose of FOG with Trap The Grease: The Fat Trapper® system? Prevent costly plumbing repairs by disposing of your grease properly. Simply pour cooled cooking grease into the bag, and replace the lid. When the bag is full, simply remove from container, fold back closed, lock tabs and discard.
- Fat Trapper® Holiday Pack: Includes one canister + 20 replacement bags
- Bags temperature safe to 200*F
- New sleek, black Trap the Grease container is made of polypropylene and made from recycled materials
- Canister is made in the USA
- New! Improved bag style is easier to use and has a better fit. Bags can be used with or without canister
- Bags are constructed from polyethylene, aluminum, white kraft paper and polypropylene
- Bags are re-sealable and re-closeable
- Bags hold 2.75 cups (22 ounces)
- Approximate bag dimensions: 4" L x 3" W x 6.75" H
- Approximate container dimensions: 4.5" L x 3.75" W x 8.5" H
- Locking bag tab contains FOG and odors between uses
- Trap the Grease container is made in the USA
- Canister is recyclable
- The canister is dishwasher safe (top rack recommended)
- Airtight container conceals unsightly fats, oils, and grease