Cover unsightly cooktop elements and create a more cohesive look of your cooktop. Add a touch of retro elegance to your stovetop with the burner covers Ivy Embossed Silver licensed design ©Joanne Fink.
- Round shape
- Includes 2 large, 2 small burner covers
- Striking silver color with embossed design
- Cleans easily with damp cloth
- Blends well with stainless steel and black stovetops
- Easy to remove
- Hides older elements from sight
- Adds extra counter space to your kitchen
- Small cover 8.5-inches x .625-inches, Large cover 10.5-inch diameter x .625-inches
- Designed for most electric stovetops
- Square and rectangular shapes available
- Solid colors and other licensed designs available. See the full collection here
- Ivy Embossed also available in White 5057 and Black 5056 and Copper 5099
This item is intended for decoration only. It is not suitable for temperature diffusion. Remove burner cover from element before use. Do not turn the range element on while covered. Allow range top to cool prior to replacing burner covers.
Q: Can I use my range with this burner cover in place? Will the heat transfer through?
A: This item is to be used as a decoration, only. It does not transfer heat and should never be used when range elements are turned on. Users should remove burner cover from element before use, then allow range top to cool completely before replacing kover.