Did you know you should never pour kitchen fat, oils or grease down the drain? When fat, oil and grease are poured into drainage systems, the FOG (kitchen fat, oils, and grease) congeals and can form blockages in your plumbing system.
Did you know you can responsibly dispose of FOG with Trap The Grease: The Fat Trapper® system? Prevent costly plumbing repairs by disposing of your grease properly. Simply pour cooled cooking grease into the bag, seal with zip closure, and replace the lid. When the bag is full, simply roll top and seal with white closure tabs, then discard.
- Includes five replacement bags
- Approximate bag dimensions: 4" L x 3" W x 6.75" H
- Temperature safe to 200* F
- New! Improved bag style is easier to use and has a better fit
- Can be used with or without container
- Constructed from polyethylene, aluminum, white kraft paper and polypropylene
- Re-sealable and re-closeable
- 2.75 cups (22 ounces) capacity
- Heat and moisture proof
- Locking bag tab contains FOG and odors between uses
- Pour cooled grease, oil and fat into bag, then store in out of way area
- 10 quantity bags available 65110 (10 pack)
- Trap the Grease container can be purchased 600-02