The CeramaBake® Cookie Sheet by Range Kleen Manufacturing, Inc. is perfect for baking cookies and cookie sheet bars. It also comes in handy for baking smaller foods such as chicken wings, hor d'oeuvre's, as the edges of the pan prevent foods from falling off. For baking larger batches of cookies, we recommend having 2 to 3 sheets on hand so each layer will bake and rise with the same consistency. Reduce clean-up time by utilizing this dish for oven-to-table serving. The neutral white of the Ceramabake® bakeware line is sure to complement every kitchen.
- 2 Piece Set includes 11 x 17-inches; 10 x 15-inches
- 5 Year Limited Household Warranty
- Aluminized steel offers durability and even heating
- PFOA & PTFE-FREE
- Only white on white ceramic coated bakeware on the market
- Suitable for any baking temperature
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Nonstick interior ensures premium food release
- Easy to clean, stain-resistant bakeware
- Edges of pan encapsulate food
- Curved rims on sides allow for easy handling
- Popular open stock pieces available
- Lower suggested baking temperatures by 25 degrees F and begin checking doneness at the lowest baking time.
- DO NOT STORE baked foods in the bakeware as this may encourage stains over the lifetime of the bakeware.
CeramaBake is a registered trademark of Range Kleen Manufacturing, Inc.
5 Year Limited Household Warranty - RKMI warrants CeramaBake™ bakeware to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser for 5 years from date of original purchase. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. Minor stains and scratches will occur over time with use and are not covered by this warranty. Retain original receipt for warranty coverage.