Style D fits HINGED Electric Ranges GE, Hotpoint, Kenmore prior to 1995, MABE, Monogram (GE), Profile (GE), RCA (GE). Made in the USA. Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) Quality. To maintain the appearance and operation of your stove, you should change out your drip pans annually. Trim Rings sold separately.
Trim rings sold separately.
- Contains one large Heavy Duty Porcelain Style D Drip Pan
- Made in the USA
- 1-Year Limited Household Warranty
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Quality - this means the consumer is getting the same quality, fit and performance as what was on the original appliance when purchased new
- #1 consumer's choice
- Proper fit of drip pan/bowl prevents a rocking of the element on the drip pan/bowl, therefore preventing cookware from rocking on the stove
- Save money and energy! Replacing chrome drip bowls and pans annually can save the consumer up to $30 per year in energy costs
- Updates the appearance of stove
- Easy to clean
- Make your kitchen fresh
- Range Kleen passes appliance industry standards testing:
- Fit, Function, & Stability Test
- Liquid Spill Capacity Test
- Consumer Use and Cleaning Safety - Rolled Hem Test
- DuPont Ragu Test
- Other options available
RKMI warrants chrome and porcelain drip pans and/or trim rings to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal household use to the original purchaser for 1 year from date of original purchase. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty. Retain original receipt for warranty coverage.
RKMI garantiza que los receptaculos de goteo y/o anillas bordeadoras en acabado cromado o de porcelana no poseen defectos en los materiales ni de fabricación bajo uso normal en el hogar del comprador original por un periodo de 1 año. Daños incidentales o derivados no están cubiertos por esta garantía. Guarde el recibo de compra original para reclamar su garantía.