Ready to scrape and prepared to spoon, Taste of Home's Silicone Spoonula combines the best of two kitchen utensils into one compact tool. The flexible edges act as a spatula scraping every last morsel in the bowl, while the durable head of the Spoonula scoops for easy serving. Designed in conjunction with and tested by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen, this handy tool is heat resistant making it suitable for use with hot pots and pans, and it's also safe for delicate cookware and bakeware. Cleaning your Spoonula is easy; either wash in warm soapy water and dry or run through the dishwasher.
- Durable Spoonula combines the flexibility of scraping and the sturdiness of spooning into one utensil
- One-piece construction means there are no seams, crevices, or cracks to clean
- Rounded edge curves to bowls for ease when scraping
- Won't absorb odors or flavors
- Head provides support for spooning and portioning
- Handle stays cool during the cooking process
- Neutral Ash Gray color
- Heat resistant to 500˚F
- Dishwasher safe
- The tool you need for test kitchen results every time
- Handle features hole for hanging storage
Dishwasher safe. Or hand wash in warm, soapy water and dry.
11 x 2 x 0.75-Inches