Bake your family favorites in the Taste of Home® Non-Stick Metal Square Baking Pan. Whip up a batch of apple crisp, a pan of fudge brownies, or zesty lemon bars for the family. This durable bakeware is designed for everyday use and is an ideal choice for the home chef. Our bakeware features an embossed geometric design that strengthens the baking sheet while increasing the air-flow to food, creating evenly distributed heat for consistent baking every time. This beautiful geometric pattern is carried throughout most of the Taste of Home® product lines, adding style and function to the tools in your kitchen. The Ash Gray color of the bakeware is complementary to modern kitchens. The premium non-stick coating allows for effortless release of foods and will enable you to prepare healthier treats with minimal to no prep to bakeware before baking process, leaving you to feel good about the food you're serving. The easy-to-grip handles make this baking pan easy to transfer in and out of the oven. When it's time to clean up, simply place your bakeware in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. All Taste of Home® products are designed in partnership with and rigorously tested by the Taste of Home test kitchen and are Test Kitchen-approved. Make sure to snag your Taste of Home® Non-Stick Metal Baking Pan today.
- 8 x 8-inch inner dimension; 9.625 x 8.625-inch outer dimension including handles and edge
- Embossed design strengthens baking sheet while increasing airflow for even baking
- Easy-to-grip edges
- Non-stick coating ensures quick release and easy clean-up
- Made of durable non-stick coated steel
- Ash Gray color
- Fast and even heat distribution
- Suitable for dishwasher (hand-washing recommended)
- Suitable for all baking temperatures (not suitable for broiler)
- Taste of Home® Test Kitchen Approved
Manufactured and distributed under license from RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC by Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. TASTE OF HOME marks and logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC. ©2019 All rights reserved.
Before first use:
Use a dishcloth and wash bakeware in hot, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Do not use sharp knives to cut food in the bakeware. Using wooden, rubber or plastic tools is recommended to help prolong the life of the non-stick coating.
- Do not use abrasive pads or cleaners.
- Never pour cold water into the hot bakeware. Let pan cool then wash with care as follows:
- Thoroughly wash pan in hot soapy water to avoid staining. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Remove stubborn spots with a non-stick abrasive plastic mesh puff or pad.
- Do not store food in bakeware in the refrigerator.
- For best results, use only those products which clearly state “safe for cleaning non-stick surfaces.” Do not use steel wool or coarse scouring pads.
- Both interior and exterior finishes can be washed safely in your dishwasher. However, regular exposure to the concentrated dishwasher detergent will dull the finish and shorten the life of the non-stick finish; we therefore recommend washing by hand.
5-Year Limited Household Warranty
Range Kleen Mfg., Inc. promises to replace or exchange for equal value at Range Kleen’s option any Range Kleen Basics bakeware item with defects in material or workmanship for 5 years from the date of purchase with original receipt. This warranty does not cover scratching, staining, misuse, abuse or institutional/commercial use. For this warranty to apply the owner must follow the cleaning/care instructions.