Getting Down and Dirty on Kitchen Kleening
Have you rolled up your sleeves? Because we're about to get down and dirty with cleaning. Fall is the perfect time of year to deep clean your kitchen before your holiday guests arrive!
Save yourself last-minute stress by deep cleaning now, so you can enjoy your time with loved ones in just a few weeks! Overwhelmed by what to do and where to start? Have no fear, Range Kleen is here.
- Remove any clutter that doesn't belong in the kitchen. Recycle dated papers. Clean off the countertops.
- Empty contents of the fridge. Toss any expired foods, leftovers on their last leg and wipe all surfaces down with a non-toxic cleaner.
- Load and run the dishwasher.
- Clean upper cabinets with a damp cloth and range hood (if applicable) with a damp cloth (always adhere to manufacturers instructions).
- Wipe down any counter appliances (microwave, coffee maker, etc) from top to bottom. Clean out the microwave.
- Wipe down cooktop, and
- If your oven has a self-cleaning cycle, this would be a great time to start it. If you're cleaning your oven the old fashioned way, stay tuned for an upcoming blog post. Be sure to clean the gap between range and countertop, with the Reach and Sweep Brush. This brush is also great for cleaning under the stove, refrigerator coils, and tight crevices.
- You may want to add a Kleen Seam to bridge the gap between range and countertop for a seamless look in your kitchen.
- Then wipe down lower cabinets and baseboards (adhering to manufacturers instructions).