TG511A Taste of Home Silicone Spatula, Sea Green
Sturdy and flexible, Taste of Home's Silicone Spatula scrapes, folds, and mixes with ease! Developed in conjunction with and tested by the Taste of Home Test kitchen, this one-piece spatula is suitable for daily use. It won't scratch delicate nonstick cookware or bakeware surfaces, making it the perfect spatula for nonstick cookware. Safe for use on hot pots, pans, and bakeware, the silicone is heat resistant and built for challenging kitchen tasks. Use this handy utensil to spread condiments, scrape bowls, frost cakes, and other cooking and baking tasks. When it's time to clean your spatula, wash in warm soapy water and dry, or run through the dishwasher!
- Durable, one-piece construction means there are no seams, crevices, or cracks to clean
- Rounded edge curves to bowl sides for efficient batter scraping; the pointed edge is ideal for scraping tight crevices
- Won't absorb odors or flavors
- Stunning Sea Green color
- Handle stays cool during the cooking process
- Heat resistant to 500˚F
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for all cookware and bakeware
- The tool you need for test kitchen results every time
- Handle features hole for hanging storage
Dishwasher safe. Or wash by hand in warm, soapy water and dry.
Dimensions: 11 x 2 x 0.75-Inch