Boasting a petite size, a sturdy body, and a flexible head, Taste of Home's Mini-Silicone Spatula is ideal for scraping small jars, bowls, and spreading condiments! The spatulas petite head size helps you access tight spaces in bottles and jars, nooks, and crannies. It's useful for rescuing the last bit of sauce from a bottle or dabbing condiments onto crusty sandwich bread. Designed in conjunction with and tested by the Taste of Home Test Kitchen, this small spatula won't scratch delicate cookware or bakeware surfaces, and it's heat resistant for safe use on hot pots and pans. When it's time to clean your mini-spatula, wash in warm soapy water and dry, or run through the dishwasher!
- Durable, one-piece construction means there are no seams, crevices, or cracks to clean
- Rounded edge curves to bowl sides for efficient batter scraping; the pointed edge is ideal for scraping tight crevices
- Won't absorb odors or flavors
- Stunning Sea Green color
- Handle stays cool during the cooking process
- Heat resistant to 500˚F
- Dishwasher safe
- Safe for all cookware and bakeware
- The tool you need for test kitchen results every time
- Handle features hole for hanging storage
Dishwasher safe! Or wash by hand in warm, soapy water and dry.
7.5 x 1.35 x 0.5